Founded and led by Mrs. Kabazayire Marie Grâce and Mr. Dukuzumuremyi Albert santos, Shine Up My World is a non-profit organization that aims to promote education, through charity by helping children from poor backgrounds in the Kimihurura Sector of Kigali to pursue with their school education.
Their vision is to provide children with access to basic education and good health, working together to promote peace and economic development.
Their mission is:
- Help children access basic education;
- Promote moral values among young people;
- Raise awareness of gender and development, and reproductive health;
- To sensitize the Rwandan people to effectively play their role in the development of the country and to instill in them the spirit of innovation by creating income-generating activities.
- Identification of vulnerable children from poor families
- Distribution of clothes and sports wear
- Payment of school fees for the children and school kit distributions
- Children day-care on weekends
- Friendly outings for children
To support the work by Shine Up my world please contact us at: email@example.com